Well we successfully sent off more paperwork! Seriously, I will have to post a pic of the mountain of paperwork we've completed for the government and agencies along these few years. For now, we sent off our travel letters and insurance, medical acknowledgments to our adoption agency today! FedEx is getting a work out I'm happy to say. I am grateful to work for a company that let's me take advantage of a good FedEx discount! Speaking of company, my friend and co-worker, Barb, was super kind to notarize our two large sets today. Between her and Debbie McDaniel, we have a few thank-you gifts to consider! It is a huge process. So, thanks girls.
Tuesday we drove down to Buckner, our adoption facilitator, to sign a few documents and just meet our case worker, Rachael, as it's been so long since our last meeting! With no referral for so long, there wasn't much point! She is so wonderful to work with and we are thankful for her prayers and support. It's also a bonus her name is Rachael.
But getting there in that torrential ran was unbelievable! Over 34 miles of downpour and half of it hydroplaning. Just ask Randy how well I handled that. :o) We're now ready to apply for visas. But since Randy is traveling to Malaysia, he'll be needing his passport...so we'll get those visas applied for in a few weeks!




No comments:
Post a Comment