
This morning we received confirmation that our date with the US Embassy in Guangzhou is May 22! That means we're ready to travel. We booked our tickets with American Airlines today. We fly out May 07 and return May 24. We are thrilled to have our tickets booked. The added bonus, or rather, added 'jet lag' element is that we will connect through Tokyo. So I told Elizabeth today, you get to see China AND Japan! Coming back we must spend the night in Tokyo. I'm already praying that this connection will not cause too much pain; that we'll have some super energy! On the flip side, I am so sad to leave my boys behind. I feel like I have the pregnancy emotions now! Delighted one moment, tearful the next. I plan on leaving the boys a 'surprise bag' for each day we are gone. Once they finish their day's homework, they are allowed to open one sack with a treat inside. So I better hit the store and candy shop soon! Lots to pack to take and lots to 'pack' to stay.




No comments:
Post a Comment